Great things I’ve Done Today (3/26):
1. Drank a cup of green tea first thing
2. Fueled my body with carrot cake oatmeal - 1 serving of veggies at breakfast!
3. Finished my entire chem lab by myself (yay!)
4. Packed a great lunch: fresh baked whole wheat pita with 2 cups spinach, 1/2 cup carrots and cukes, and 3 tablespoons hummus + a sweet potato with almond butter
5. Realized that the way I did my chem lab was wrong so I redid it (the right way!) thank goodness for smart friends!
6. Completed an amazing interval workout that had me running for 45 minutes straight!
7. Worked a shift at Doc Bs.
I’ve realized so many of my thoughts these days are negative ones and i never recognize the great things I do during the day! Here’s to tracking positivity!
Whoever said “No pain, no gain” wasn’t kidding. Kicking up a strength training routine that has been pretty much nonexistant for the past umpteenth months is making me feel like an old woman. *Gets up and walks* Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow. *shifts in chair* ow, ow, ow, ow *sneezes* OW! :P
It is time to get fit, after all, it’s the new year! Start your new workout routine by waking up your core and kicking your abs into high gear with this circuit workout. It should take you around 20 minutes — so get moving! Directions:
Workout complete…with a few caveats…
They say this will take just 20 minutes…Ummmm, I only got through 2 rounds of all the exercises and I was well over 20 minutes :P Oh well, I wanted to save some energy for a light treadmill workout later…